<h2>What is Bazuka Extra Strength</h2> <p>Bazuka Extra Strength Gel is used for treating <strong>corns, calluses, <a href="https://www.clickpharmacy.co.uk/warts-verrucas">warts and verrucas</a>.</strong> It contains salicylic acid as the active ingredient, which works by softening the hard tissue on the skin, resulting in the shedding of the affected skin. It also kills bacteria that cause warts, corn calluses and verrucas.</p>
2/21/2025 2:32:17 AM
What is Bazuka Extra Strength
Bazuka Extra Strength Gel is used for treating corns, calluses, warts and verrucas. It contains salicylic acid as the active ingredient, which works by softening the hard tissue on the skin, resulting in the shedding of the affected skin. It also kills bacteria that cause warts, corn calluses and verrucas.
Directions of use
To apply Bazuka Extra Strength:
- First, soak the affected part in warm water for a maximum of three minutes.
- Use your towel to dry the area. Avoid using another’s to curb the spread of the infection.
- Taking extra precaution to avoid squeezing the tube, remove the yellow cap and leave the white nozzle attached.
- Apply one or two drops of the gel on the calluses, wart, corn or verrucas.
- Spread a thin coat to prevent the gel from spreading onto healthy skin.
- Let the gel dry for a couple of minutes until it forms a white patch that sticks to the area.
- Peel off the white patch the following evening.
If you have trouble picking off the white dried gel, carefully apply a thin coat of fresh gel over the area and allow it to dry. The white patch will thicken, making it easier for you to peel it off. As you complete your medication, if the white patch becomes difficult to pick, leave it as it will fall off with time.
After applying Bazuka Extra Strength Gel you may experience a tingling and stinging sensation around the infected area. This side effect is usually temporary and should disappear after a few applications. In rare cases some patients have experienced a temporary blemish around the infected areas.
Warnings and cautions
Do not begin this treatment if you’re allergic to salicylic acid or any of the listed ingredients on the medication.
You shouldn’t use this medication if you have diabetes or if you experience poor circulation in your hands and feet.
Is Bazuka Extra Strength Gel flammable?
Yes, Bazuka Extra Strength Gel is highly flammable and should be kept away from flames at all times.
Do I need to cover my warts, corns, verrucas and calluses with a plaster after using Bazuka Extra Strength Gel?
No, you do not need to cover the infected areas with a plaster after applying Bazuka Extra Strength Gel.
Order your treatment from us
We offer a guaranteed next day delivery service.
Our UK online pharmacy is registered with the GPhC.
We deliver in secure plain packaging.