Terms and conditions
By using this website, you agree that you accept these terms and conditions and that you are legally bound by them. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions you should not use this website.
1. Information about us
Click Pharmacy is registered with the General Pharmaceutical Council (GPhC) with number 9011460. You can contact us on the following details:
50 Romford Road
Telephone: 0207 867 3932
2. Using our website and services
2.1 Our service
Our service involves providing consultations and treatments for a wide range of medical conditions based on questionnaires you complete online and communication via the telephone or secure messaging. Once it is determined following a medical assessment that you are suitable for the treatment by one of our independent prescribers, we will issue a private prescription so that your medication can be dispensed and posted by our pharmacy.
To ensure quality care and service, we will follow up with some patients. Our services are provided by qualified independent prescribers registered with the General Pharmaceutical Council. All our independent prescribers comply with the General Pharmaceutical Council’s Guidelines which allows them to prescribe medication without meeting patients face to face.
2.2 When placing an order through our website, you confirm the following:
- You are at least 18 years old and legally capable of entering into a binding contract;
- You are resident in the European Union and you are accessing our website from within the European Union;
- The treatments we provide is conditional on you completing all medical questionnaires contained on our website honestly and to the best of your knowledge without withholding any information that may affect our independent prescribers in making in making a decision;
- All questions on our website are in English and you are solely responsible for ensuring that you understand the questions in the medical questionnaires on our website. You may contact us or your regular health care provider if you do not understand a question or are unsure how you should answer certain question;
- You have not completed a medical questionnaire on behalf of someone else;
- You agree to accept our decision if our independent prescribers determines that it is not in your best interests to receive the requested medication from our online consultation;
- You agree to keep your username and password confidential and to take reasonable steps to protect and not to disclose the login details for your online patient record with anyone;
- You agree to read carefully all information provided to you regarding your medication. You accept that the advice given on our website does not replace the advice given by your regular healthcare provider. We will not be liable for any damages which results from a failure on your part to follow advice given on our website or from your failure to pass on information to your regular healthcare provider about the treatment and medication we supply;
- Once the medication is prescribed and dispensed to you, you are responsible for carefully reading all product packaging and labels prior to use to ensure that the medication is the correct medication prescribed by Click Pharmacy and that such medication is not damaged in any way. If in doubt, you must contact us immediately to seek advice and/or replacement medication if required.
3. Pricing and payment
- All prices on this website are in pounds sterling and include VAT unless stated otherwise. We take reasonable steps to ensure that all pricing information on our website is accurate but in the event that an error has occurred and the price charged is incorrectly high, we will refund the difference to all those who have overpaid. However if the price charged is incorrectly low we are under no obligation to provide the treatment to you at the lower price if the pricing error could have reasonably been recognised by you.;
- You are responsible for providing valid credit or debit card details when paying for your order. We reserve the right not to deliver your medication if your payment details have expired or are invalid in any way. If this happens we will attempt to contact you so that you can provide updated information.
In order to use the service, you will be required to register with Click Pharmacy and create a personal secure online patient record. We reserve the right to suspend or terminate access at any time if we believe that your continued use of our services will prejudice others or us. By registering to use the service, you:
- Confirm that the information you provide is accurate and complete;
- Agree to keep your username and password confidential and to take reasonable steps to protect and not to share the login details for your online patient record with anyone;
- Confirm that you are aged 18 or over.
5. Entering into a contract
When we receive an order from you to purchase medication from us, we will confirm that we have received the order by sending a confirmation email to the contact email address that you supplied. Your order is an offer to purchase an item and will not be binding on us until we either prescribe your medication or dispatch your order from our pharmacy, whichever occurs first. Professional codes of conduct and legal restrictions may limit the number and frequency of any medication we are permitted to supply to you and, as such, we have no obligation to supply quantities exceeding the relevant permitted maximum and will charge only for those we do supply. We reserve the right to reject any order.
6. Accessing our website
Access to our website is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our site without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason some parts of our website, or our entire website, is unavailable at any time or for any period.
7. Our website changes regularly
The content on our website is for your general information only and it is subject to change without notice.
8. Intellectual property rights
8.1 The material published on our website is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. These materials are protected by copyright laws and reproduction is strictly prohibited.
8.2 You must not use any part of the materials on our website for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
9. Our liability
9.1 We take care to ensure that all information available on our website about our business, services and any products mentioned is accurate. However, these are continually developing and, occasionally, the information may be out of date and therefore the information available on our website is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy to the fullest extent permitted by law.
9.2 If in delivering our services to you we fail to comply with these terms and conditions, we shall only be liable to you for the purchase price of the medication we provide.
9.3 To the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws, we hereby exclude liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with the use of our website, including, without limitation any liability for:
- loss or damage caused by you providing inaccurate or incomplete information;
- loss of your emotional well-being including, but not limited to, any embarrassment caused;
- loss of income or anticipated profits;
- loss of income or anticipated profits;
- loss of goodwill or injury to reputation;
- loss of data;
- wasted management or office time;
- losses suffered by third parties.
9.4 Nothing in these Terms and Conditions excludes or limits our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation and any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
10. Cancellation, returns and refund policy
If you have ordered any of our products that are to be delivered by post, you have the right to cancel such an order up until the point that your prescription is issued by our independent prescriber. In line with the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013, cancellation is not possible for the supply of a medicinal products (Part 3, Section 27).
Your right to cancel the order ends on the point we send you email confirmation of approval of your order (the date and time we on which we notify you to that your assessment has been approved), which is when the contract between us is formed.
You can cancel an order for medication up until the point your prescription is issued by sending an email to email@example.com. Please note, prescriptions can be issued soon after an order is placed.
For regulatory reasons, we cannot accept returned medication once they have been dispatched from our pharmacy as we are not able to reuse the same medication. Any unwanted medication must be taken to your local pharmacy for safe disposal.
If the prescriber of pharmacist, for any reason, decides not to issue a prescription for a particular treatment, you will be notified via email and issued with a full refund within seven (7) working days.
If you validly cancel your order (as per Cancellation policy above), we will issue a full refund within seven (7) working days.
10.2 Damaged or faulty medication
Damaged or faulty medication can be returned and a full refund will be given including your postage costs. Please inform us by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting your order number. Please ensure that the returned item is complete and includes all the original packaging. The return address can be found on the dispensing label on your medication.
11. Written Communication
Applicable laws require that some of the information or communications we send to you should be in writing. When using our site, you accept that communication with us will be mainly electronic. We will contact you by e-mail or provide you with information by posting notices on our website. For contractual purposes, you agree to this electronic means of communication and you acknowledge that all contracts, notices, information and other communications that we provide to you electronically comply with any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. This condition does not affect your statutory rights.
12. Viruses, hacking and other offences
12.1 You must not misuse our website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. By breaching this you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our website will cease immediately.
12.2 We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
13. Linking to our website
13.1 You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it in any way whatsoever, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
13.2 Our website must not be framed on any other website, nor may you create a link to any part of our website other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
13.3 You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
14. Links from our website
Our website, from time to time, may contain links to other websites and resources that are owned and controlled by third parties. These links are provided for your information only and we have no control over those websites and will have no liability for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of those websites.
15. Jurisdiction and applicable law
Your use of our website, these terms and conditions and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales.
16. Information about you and your visits to our website
16.2 Your information will never be sold to third parties.
16.3 By using our website, you consent to such processing and you warrant that all data provided by you is accurate.
17. Entire Agreement
These terms and conditions constitute the whole agreement between us and supersede all discussions, correspondence, negotiations, previous arrangement, understanding or agreement between us relating to the use of our website and the services made available on it.
We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we made, as you will be bound by the new terms and conditions.
19. Your concerns
If you have any concerns about material which appears on our website or concerns with regards to our Services, please contact email@example.com.