Regaine for Men Extra Strength
Zantac Relief Tablets
Pepto Bismol (Bismuth Subsalicylate)
Rennie Tablets (Peppermint)
Olbas Inhaler Nasal Stick
Benylin Mucus Cough Max Honey & Lemon
Benylin Dry and Tickly Cough Syrup
Uniroid HC Ointment Cream
Imodium Syrup SF
Loperamide 2mg Capsules
Fybogel Orange Sachets
Macrobid 100mg (Nitrofurantoin)
Norethisterone (5mg) Tablets
Levonelle Tablets (Pills)
ellaOne Morning After Pills
Vaniqa Cream 11.5%
Dalacin Cream 2% (Clindamycin)
Canesten Thrush Duo Oral Capsule & External Cream
Fluconazole Tablets (Capsules)
Condyline Cutaneous Solution
Clearblue Ovulation Test Digital
Clearblue Digital Pregnancy Test
Clearblue Pregnancy Test (2 Tests)
Imigran Nasal Spray
Duac Gel Once Daily
Lymecycline Capsules Hard
Ventolin Accuhaler (Salbutamol)
Salamol Inhaler (Salbutamol) Easi-Breathe
Colpermin IBS Relief Capsules
Alverine Citrate Capsules
Buscopan Cramps Tablets
Buscopan IBS Relief Tablets
Balneum Plus Cream
Balneum Plus Bath Oil
Cetraben Bath Additive
Telfast Tablets (Fexofenadine)
Nasonex Nasal Spray
Tamiflu Tablets (Oseltamivir)
Paracetamol Oral Suspension
Ibuprofen for Kids
Benylin Children's Chesty Cough Syrup
Ovex Suspension Family Pack
Ovex Family Pack (Tablets)
Gaviscon Advance Liquid (Syrup)
Gaviscon Chewable Tablets
WindSetlers Gel Caps
Wind-Eze Gel Caps
Bazuka Extra Strength Gel
Bazuka Treatment Gel
Scholl Freeze Verruca & Wart Remover
Orlistat 120mg Tablets
Alli Weight Loss Pills
Xenical Tablets (Capsules)
Champix Tablets Initiation Pack
Champix Tablets Maintenance Pack
Nicorette Gum 2mg
Optrex Allergy Eye Drops
Optrex Bloodshot Eye Drops
Chloramphenicol Eye Ointment (1.0%)
Hypromellose Eye Drops
EarCalm Spray (5ml)
Care Sodium Bicarbonate Ear Drops
Otex Ear Drops
Otex Olive Oil Ear Drops
Orajel Mouth Gel
Daktarin Oral Gel (Suagr Free)
Anbesol Adult Strength Gel
Iglu Gel Mouth Ulcer Treatment
Daktarin Aktiv Cream
Lamisil Once Cream
Daktarin Intensiv Cream
Flexitol Heel Balm
Kalms Day Tablets
Kalms One A Night
Nytol Anti-Snoring Throat Spray
Nytol Herbal Tablets
KN95 Face Mask
Sanitirex Hand Sanitiser Gel (50ml)
Plain packaging with no medical stamps or marks
No appointment or long waiting times
Your information stays with us and private payment
Dispensed by registered UK pharmacists
Order your medication in a few clicks. Our process is easy,
fast and secure.
Fill out a questionnaire so our doctor can assess if the
treatment is suitable for you.
Choose the medication you require.
Add delivery details and complete payment process.
Lamisil Once is a cream designed to comfort treat an athlete's foot. The energetic ingredient, Terbinafine Hydrochloride, works by killing the fungus that causes the infection.
Lamisil Once Cream is an effective treatment for athlete's foot. The active ingredient - terbinafine is proven to kill the fungi that cause athlete's foot. One application normally leads to recovery within 4 weeks.
Lamisil Once Cream does not require a prescription although you are very welcome to book an appointment with a health expert at Click Pharmacy to discuss how best to use this product. Lamisil Once Cream can be purchased online and will be sent directly to you by Next Day Delivery. Multipacks are also available.
Lamisil once comes in a single 4g tube. Half of the tube should be used for each foot. Even if one of the feet looks problem-free, the cream should still be applied. Not recommended for patients under 18.
To apply Lamisil Once Cream perform the following steps:
1) Wash both feet.
2) Dry the feet carefully, do not share the towel with others to avoid the spread of infection.
3) Wash and dry your hands.
4) Remove the cap from the tube.
5) Apply to both feet – use about half the tube for each foot, as needed to cover skin. 6) Finish one foot before treating the other.
7) Apply with fingers to each foot between the toes and around the bottom of the foot.
Spread evenly onto the skin between, under, and over all toes. Then apply over the sole and sides of your foot. See the image inside the Patient Information Leaflet for further detail.
8) Do not rub or massage in.
9) Treat the other foot in the same way, even if the skin looks healthy. This is to make sure you get rid of the fungus completely - it could be on the other foot even if there are no signs of it.
10) Leave it to dry to a film for 1 to 2 minutes, before wearing your regular footwear.
11) Replace the cap on the tube and throw away any remaining product.
Do not keep or give any remaining product to other people.
Wash your hands with warm soapy water after the application.
Do not wash or splash your feet for 24 hours after applying Lamisil Once.
Gently pat dry your feet after gentle washing.
Do not apply it a second time.
Athletes foot is a fungal infection that usually develops between the toes. It is most common for people whose feet are sweaty while wearing tight-fitting shoes.
Lamisil contains the active ingredient terbinafine, which is an antifungal medicine. It is formulated to stay in the skin and kill the fungus that causes an athlete's foot infection, not just inhibit its growth.
With proper use of the cream, the symptoms of athlete's foot — such as itching, burning and cracking — should improve within a few days.
Lamisil Once will start to kill the fungus immediately. The film that is formed means the active ingredient penetrates your skin where it continues to work for several days. Your skin should start to improve within a few days, but it may take up to 4 weeks to heal completely.
If you have not noticed any signs of improvement within 1 week after applying Lamisil Once, ask your doctor or pharmacist for advice.
Do not use the product a second time for a particular athlete’s foot episode if it did not work after the first application.
To help with treatment Keep the affected area clean by washing it regularly after the first 24 hours. Dry it carefully without rubbing. Although the skin may be itchy, try not to scratch it because this could cause more damage and slow the healing process or spread the infection.
Use your own towel and clothes and do not share them with other people because athlete’s foot can be passed on easily. Wash your clothes and towels frequently to protect yourself from re-infection.
Like all medicines, Lamisil Once can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them.
STOP using Lamisil Once and seek medical help immediately, if you have any of the following very rare allergic reactions:
• difficulty breathing or swallowing, swelling of the mouth, face, lips, tongue or throat (severe allergic reaction);
• severe itching of the skin, with a red rash or raised lumps, hives or blisters.
Uncommon: (up to 1 in 100 people): Application site reactions, which may include skin dryness, skin irritation or burning sensation, after application, are uncommon. They are usually mild, temporary and harmless.
Very rare: (up to 1 in 10,000 people): allergic reactions with rash, itching, blistering of the skin and hives.
Reporting of side effects
If you get any side effects, talk to your doctor, pharmacist or nurse. This includes any possible side effects not listed in this leaflet. You can also report side effects directly via the Yellow Card Scheme at:
By reporting side effects, you can help provide more information on the safety of this medicine.
When shouldn’t I apply Lamisil Once Cream?
Do not use Lamisil Once
– If you are allergic (hypersensitive) to terbinafine or any of the other ingredients of this medicine.
Take special care with Lamisil Once
– Children and adolescents under 18 are not to use this medicine since there is not enough experience.
– If you suffer from long-term fungal infection of the soles and heels of the feet with thickened and/or flaky skin do not use this medicine. Tell your doctor if you think you may have this condition, because you may need another medication.
– Only use this medicine to treat the skin of your feet. Be careful not to get it on your face, in your eyes, or on damaged skin (other than at the treatment site) where it could be irritating.
If it accidentally gets into your eyes, rinses thoroughly with running water. See your doctor if you are still in any discomfort.
– This medicine should be used with caution in patients with lesions where alcohol could be irritating. For example, after sun exposure or in case of severe skin scaling.
– For external use only. Do not swallow.
– Keep away from naked flames (contains alcohol). Using other medicines
– Do not apply other medicines or treatments to your feet (including any you have bought without a prescription) at the same time as Lamisil Once.
– Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking or have recently taken any other medicines, including any you have bought without a prescription.
Pregnancy and breast-feeding
– If you are pregnant or breast-feeding, think you might be pregnant or are planning to have a baby, ask your doctor or pharmacist for advice before taking this medicine.
– Do not use Lamisil Once while breast-feeding, as terbinafine is excreted in breast milk.
Driving and using machines
– The use of Lamisil Once does not affect the ability to drive and use machines.
Daktarin Aktiv is a cream that uses miconazole nitrate to fight the fungus that causes Athlete's Foot. It must be applied every day.
Daktarin Intensiv uses ketoconazole to fight the fungus that causes Athlete's Foot. Daktarin Intensiv can also be used for Dhobie Itch. It is also applied every day.
Lamisil Once Cream works a little differently to the Daktarin Creams. The cream is applied once. The active ingredient - terbinafine - continues to work for the next month to fight the infection.
Always read the patient information leaflet before starting your treatment. The patient information leaflet can be found here.
02 November 2020